~Welcome My Beloved Visitors~

Go ahead and enter my world of fantasy and Please leave a comment so that I could Enhance my blog through your comments Thank You
Thursday, July 19, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Asakura's Dark Fantasy

                Hello there!!!! This is About Me and My world of Dark Fantasies, "Asakura's Dark Fantasy", although this blog is about me this blog can also be useful for those who love the things I love ♥♥♫♪~
I decided to create this out of the longing to post my Dangerous Hobbies and Passion, Stories that I create, and Adventures that i have experience, everything I love and Everything that goes into my Wild Mind LOL! and perhaps I created this because I wanted to Blow out everything that I can't bring my self to shout out in the real world that's why this blog will become a great help for me to express my deepest desires and secrets hahahah!!! by the way "Asakura Ishikawa" is not my real name but I guess you can know me better if you befriends me but it's tough to be my friends since all i could see is a computer screen, but any how i'm really reproachable and you can go talk to me, just go to the Contact in the top menu okay.

            My Hobbies and Passion are really Simple with it comes to Anime, Manga and Games although I'm not really that updated, even so I can talk about anime/manga/games that i like, I also love Anime Songs anything that goes in anime world I like!! "life without them is rather a world without life" so they are a must, I also do short stories and sometimes novels of my own, I love it because of this i can travel to different kinds of world with it and as if I'm experiencing them myself, It makes me happy if i put my words into stories so I'll be posting those kind of stuff in here as well.
            I also uses Photoshop, Artistree, AutoCAD, and I guess any software that can edit and create stuff well I guess not all of them, of course I must study it before using it for the first time, and I'll be posting a tutorial on how to use this stuffs if I have free time.

All About Asakura ♥♥♫♪~ 
                  heheh! This is about Asakura's Info. although Asakura looks so sweet and cute perhaps Adorable I have a hidden character within me too you know! hahahah!!!
well I always like bloody movies and anything that has blood so practically I'm a Fan of Vampires and I indulge my self to scary things but  I get scared easily so I can only tell this to my friends this character of mine.
Sharks! I have such a cuteness that can kill hahah! JOKE!





















Anyway It's great to become my Friend and it's a Pity to become my Enemy........ LOL! so just go along to my good side okay people!!

         I also love Action, whether anime or games, I don't like to read action in manga though since it's less trill so i like to watch or play it if it's action, and RPG is my forte I love tactic games that uses mind and stuff, but I guess any kind of games that seems worth to be played is nice.

           All in all Asakura is really nice please talk to me in any of your needs, please go ahead and see where you'll be able to talk to me in the contacts section in the top menu thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment