~Welcome My Beloved Visitors~

Go ahead and enter my world of fantasy and Please leave a comment so that I could Enhance my blog through your comments Thank You
Saturday, July 14, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Asakura's Manga

           This are the Manga that i read and I'm sorry if most of them are Yaoi manga, It's because yaoi is my thing but I'll give the Genre so all of you may know what to read and not to read so don't worry.


  • Sekaiichi Hatsukoi ~ Genre: Comedy, Josei, Romance, School of Life, Yaoi ; Author: Nakamura Shungiku
  • Junjou Romantica ~ Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Yaoi ; Author: Nakamura Shungiku
       ASAKURA'S DOUJINSHIS:
The Manga that I'll post will be the manga that I've already post in my blog, the manga that i give out and look out for updates, you can see the update by clicking the Manga itself.
      This means this post will be edited according to the Manga that I have post in my blog so look out for it!!
I made this so that you could easily access the Manga that perhaps Interest you also, so have fun!!!
And please follow me at http://bloggers.com/AsakuraSama thanks!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment