~Welcome My Beloved Visitors~

Go ahead and enter my world of fantasy and Please leave a comment so that I could Enhance my blog through your comments Thank You
Saturday, July 14, 2012

PostHeaderIcon My Drawings During High School

   
  I draw quiet a lot since it's my passion i even draw at the computer using tablet but I'll just show you all my drawings during high school when i'm bored in my studies, i just want to show you this so that you'll know a bit about me and my history hahah!! LOL!

this is the first one i drew this because i like to draw a Gothic dress I'm inspired by "Gosick" a Anime series
   A cool Anime!!! wohooo!!! anyway here's my drawing
I hope it's ok.., anyway i have lot's of them here i just scanned them





 I just wanted to share what I've been doing during my hateful moments and bored times in my high school days lol!
Follow me at http://bloggers.com/AsakuraSama Thanks!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment